Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm on a K-drama Mood (?)

I am currently catching up with k-dramas at the moment. Weird because I'm no k-drama person, I'm solely just k-pop and that's about it. Stuff like variety shows don't interest me too much either. As for reality shows it really depends who's on it lol. But then again I'm never really disciplined to complete the whole series of episodes!! Maybe I get bored easily? This time I'm forcing myself to watch some drama because I seriously wanna improve on my Korean language verbally. My 듣기(listening) and 말하기 (speaking) are kinda horrible compared to 쓰기 (writing) so I really should work on it. 

These are the stuff I'm watching now (or going to). To be honest I picked these because I ~HEARD~ they were good hahaha. 

"Big"
Starring Gong Yoo in it. And I think Miss A's Suzy's in it too. Not even interested bout the actors LOL I just thought the show was nice. My friends Lyn and Florence are so hooked onto this so it seems promising although I'm only on episode 2 :P

"Penny Pinchers"
I'm gonna start on this one soon! JOONGKI :') I saw this super hot make out scene LOL SO I NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE THING. Yes it's a big reason to watch this drama.

"행복" (Happiness)

Since I had time to spare tonight, I watched this Korean movie. Uhm, it was pretty disappointing.... so I suggest you not to watch it unless you wanna sendiri feel sad or whatever. Basically the dude was a jerk and he lost two of his ladies lol tough luck ok. 

It's 2.27am and I was supposed to resume watching "Big".... can I spare another hour. I'll just die at work tomorrow morning. 

1 comment:

steph said...

cos you're red, loud and booms.

lolol. what was the name of the k-drama that hyungjun hamsap in.