Monday, February 20, 2012

Big girl liao coz got smartphone


Left: Samsung Galaxy S2 (mine)
Right: Iphone 4S (Steph's)

The title says that because I've been having lousy phones since the very beginning. My first phone was a Nokia 3310 when I was 13. I got an LG flip phone when I turned 15 and changed it to a Sony Ericcson when I was 17. It died when I entered A-Levels so dad bought me an LG Lollipop. I mean all along I didn't have any complains about having those kind of phones. Until one day I noticed that every single person (friends, strangers, everybody) owns a freaking iPhone or some fancy smartphone. That made me realise how left out I am omg. The fact that I'm extremely active on twitter doesn't help but tempt me further to get myself a smartphone. But I just kept waiting coz I didn't have enough money to buy one.

After two years being together with my LG Lollipop, I decided to say goodbye to it and finally got myself an S2. I know it's not exactly the best Samsung phone out there because according to many, Nexus and Note has better specs and shit but not that I really care because I was also tight on budget so the S2 is most appropriate for me. Note's too big for my liking and I hate Nexus' design. Sorry I'm a girl so I'm also shallow when comes to how a phone looks like lol. Plus, I was fucking lucky to even get the last stock in DiGi center last week at Pyramid so I might as well just go with it. End of story! MIND YOU I WENT OUT 5 TIMES ON AN S2 HUNT. I want to thank and also apologize to my friends Kin Miao and Wei Yan for helping me out so much. You know I'm really hopeless when comes to gadgets :|

Today's probably like my 5th or 6th day using the S2. I really like it so far! Just that it eats the battery real quick. That's coz I overuse the phone anyway lol. My friends are too active in twitter, Kakaotalk and Whatsapp. ;~;


me on Pudding camera *O*

Anyways this is just a short update because I haven't been updating for a few weeks. Haha I knew this would happen!! I'll be leaving for Singapore and Korea in 10 days and I'm really excited. Not exactly prepared for it so I better do something about it. 2.30am and I should head to bed. Sleeping late every single day is one of my worst habits ever. Wae I have work :(

1 comment:

jasmineitor said...

I should make a QT watermark like yours. Jadeu forever my inspiration XD forever stalking all your posts and reading all carefully LOL